Tuesday, February 27, 2007

PBR

Dear PBR,

I moved to Florida from Minneapolis, where there was practically PBR falling out of the sky. Now I got nothin'.

Imagine this: nowhere you go sells PBR. That's really happening to me.

I am getting sick of other beer, so can you please help me find a vendor? I'm not joking, not trying to swindle some coupon, I'm just a guy who loves your beer and wants to find and drink it.

The find a place feature on this site:
http://www.pabst.com/mainpage.html
doesn't work, in case you were going to recommend that.

Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope.

Thanks,
Dale

---------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry, but it seems you live in one of the few areas of FL where PBR is not available. At this time, there is a total of 12 PBR distributors throughout the state, but it looks like not one of them is close enough to service your area. FYI, here are the cities where the distributors are located:

Miami

Ft. Pierce

Jacksonville

Lake Worth

Ocala

Orlando

Ormand Beach

Panama City

Pensacola

Pompano Beach (this one looks like the closest of all the distributors)

Tallahassee

Tampa



FYI, there used to be a distributor in Ft. Meyers who carried PBR, but he’s not showing up on my search. If I were you, I would call the Pompano Beach distributor just to see how close the nearest PBR retailer is to your area. The distributor is Gold Coast Beverage Distributors, (305) 591-9800. Also, if you need any of the other distributors info, just let me know…..



Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home