Sunday, December 25, 2005

Dear Snickers

I was recently persuaded to purchase your product when I saw the label read "fun size" snickers. Subsequently upon trying them, I found that I was having no more fun than if I hadn't had one at all. I had three of them before I eventually gave up. In spite of my frustration and disappointment, your package claims this product is "fun size"! Would you care to explain this?

-----------------------------------------

In response to your email regarding SNICKERS BAR.

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with SNICKERS BAR.

We appreciate your feedback and will share your comments with our Marketing Associates.

Have a great day!

Your Friends at Masterfoods USA
A Division of Mars, Incorporated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home