Wednesday, March 01, 2006

dear dog, bounty hunter

So there I was, watching Dog, bounty hunter, when they showed him sitting in his office on the phone. Behind him on the wall was a picture of George W. Bush. I looked up his business and emailed his work address, which is dakinebailbonds@msn.com

Dear Dog,

I was watching your bounty hunting show tonight and I saw you have a picture of President Bush on your office wall. Are you not aware that he lied to get us into a war? I had to email you because I assume that you're a patriotic guy and you wouldn't appreciate someone doing a thing like that to your country. I know I don't. In fact, I think that's the worst thing a president can possibly do.

However, opinions differ. So if there is some reason, and there may well be in your mind, that it's ok to lie to go to war, I would sincerely like to know what that reason is.

Thanks,
Dale Shipley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home