Monday, February 06, 2006

colorado guy

http://www.stevegarufi.com/ is the home of Colorado guy. It is where he posts exciting things that happen to him, like seeing parrots in a pet store. It annoyed me so I sent him an email.

Subject: your website sucks

Dear Steve,

Just because something happens to you doesn't make it interesting.

However, it is exactly what I'd expect from a person who, like yourself, is in a state of total amazement at the super-powerful feelings he gets whenever he thinks about Jesus. You guys make me laugh because your own experience is obviously the center of your attention, not the actual guy named Jesus. And if there has ever been a person in love with himself and his own unique way of experiencing the world, that person, Steve, is you.

You saw parrots? You drank how many big gulps in a row? Are you shitting me? There are people starving to death, Steve! You bought women's glasses at Wal-Mart? No one cares! What is wrong with you?

Do you think Jesus would prefer you making animated .gifs of your wacky reactions to goddamn everything, or taking some action to make the world a better place? Not a better place for you, Steve, but for other people. You are without a doubt the most self-centered person I have ever seen, and after looking at thousands of websites over the last three years, I consider myself an authority.

You're even worse than biker fox, and I thought that was impossible.

Psh,
Dale Shipley
http://doublefleea.blogspot.com
Minneapolis, MN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home